When you think about braces, you probably picture a child or teenager with a mouth full of metal brackets. Well, times have changed! Simply Smile Orthodontics offers a variety of clear adult braces that will straighten adult teeth.
Braces offer many benefits to adults, including:
- Improved Confidence: A more attractive smile will improve your self-confidence.
- Smile More: When you are more confident in your smile, you will smile more often. Smiling will enhance your interaction with people in your professional and personal life. It also releases endorphins that improve your mood.
- Reduce Pain: Misaligned teeth can lead to pain in your mouth and jaw. Adult braces will straighten your teeth and reduce pain.
- Improve Oral Health: Irregularities in your bite and teeth alignment can lead to oral health problems such as tooth decay, gum loss, bone reduction, deterioration of tooth enamel, and TMJ. People are living longer and longer, so it is more important than ever to preserve the health of your teeth.
- Improve Overall Health: Orthodontic problems can cause headaches and earaches. Misaligned teeth can also impede your ability to chew which leads to digestive problems. Adult braces will improve your overall health.
- Clear Ceramic Braces: Our ceramic brackets are made from translucent and durable porcelain and are held together by white wires. They are much less noticeable than traditional metal braces.
- Damon® Clear Brackets: Damon® Clear Brackets are virtually invisible, more comfortable than traditional braces, and work much faster than other methods. They are made out of a stain-resistant material, making them much easier to clean and further minimizing their appearance.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® uses aligners instead of brackets and wires. They are near impossible to see, comfortable and removable. Advanced 3D imaging is used to customize the appliance to your mouth.
Some insurance plans will help with the cost of adult braces, and your out-of-pocket expense is usually tax deductible. Simple Smiles offers discounts to patients who pay the full price up front and to families who have more than one member receiving treatment at the same time. If you would like monthly payments, we offer low or no-interest financing through CareCredit and Chase Health Advance.
To schedule a consultation, call Simply Smile Orthodontics at 954-280-1810. We provide the most advanced procedures and technologies to ensure you receive the best possible treatment.